Venue & Hotel
The Parc 55 Hilton Hotel
PostgresOpen SV 2018 will be held at the Parc 55 Hilton Hotel, Silicon Valley, CA.
Use this link to book your reservation! Our Conference Group Rate of $249/night for the hotel is available until August 14th, 2018.
- (415) 392-8000
- 55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Things to Do in Silicon Valley
- Espetus Brazillian Steak House offers an authentic, fine dining, Brazilian Steak House experience. This restaurant is ranked one of the top 15 Best Brazilian Steak Houses in America.
- Catch a bite to eat at the historic restaurant John's Grill, which prepares excellent steaks and expertly prepared fresh seafood.
- Experience an up close and personal musical setting at Feinstein's at the Nikko, where a selection of Broadway, jazz, and cabaret music is performed by local musicians daily.
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts offers contemporary selections of art exhibitions, featuring local artists and community based works.
- For classic Irish and international dishes, visit Johnny Foley's which offers classic rock n' roll cover bands as well as Dueling Pianos.
- Dine on authentic Italian cuisine in the beautiful restaurant Kuletos, which features unique meals and an alluring interior.
- Kin Khao serves declicious Thai food that is exquisitely handcrafted to be as genuine as possible.
- Looking for a round of golf? Presidio Golf Course & Clubhouse is award-winning and established as a challenging yet stunning golf course.
- Illuminate SF is an innovative embrace of modern San Francisco creativity; self-guided tours are offered to visit all the brilliant light art exhibits SF has to offer.
The Parc 55 Hilton Hotel is about a 30-45 minute taxi ride from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Additional directions can be found on the hotel's website.
This link provides information on various transportation options surrounding the San Francisco Airport to get downtown.